Friday, October 21, 2011

Something

May as well write something cause I still have some cool stories. I was planning to write about my missing cash conclusion but it's not close enough.

So there is a shit load of anime this season I would like to check out but I didn't bother because DOWNLOADING yes and more stuff I want to watch with confidence(even if I hear its shit or spoilers) compared from past seasons. There is some stuff last season that didn't have a batch right away like Kamisama dolls, finally Datlain got it( it is interesting and it looks good), and that girl harem anime and, I'm still waiting for it.

Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!
Chihayafuru
P4- Obviously a game adaption isn't going to be wow material so I wasn't with the hype
Boku wa Tomotachi ga Sukunai
ben to
Fate/Zero- I still didn't watch the movie one and I have it
C3- Fanservice?
Phi-Brain Puzzle of God
Maken-Ki!
Boku Ha Tomodachi Ga Sukunai -FANSERVICE
Shakugan no Shana III (Final)- Not expecting much but I have watched it in the past (there will never be a Rozen maiden S3)
Mirai Nikki
GC- code gayass fans gonna troll
un-go
Infinite Stratos 2

Maybe I will have interest in more, its going take me about two months to get a quarter of them.

About to finish off Irona, Astorttle, and moon phase. Now I got a bunch of anime and I only watched 2/3 of them but, we all know that feel more or less.

I should start doing the stuff I use to do like drawing stopped for some time and leaving unfinished stuff well at least the anatomy books makes me do the difficult stuff in parts like hands shit I like good hands ( but I can't come close to nice hands its better then before though). Same case with the cool web page tricks I was leaving it blank before I change it. At least now I am starting to warm up after pushing against my brother(think tug of war) he said arms were shaky and I lost my footing because some cloth on the floor hurr excuses durr(just saying he is not the guy that says that) well he was stronger then previously his hand was slippery so were even and he is working them arms like everyday or so.
I finished that monster quest game. Chrome(+zombie)>vampire loli> ninja fox> tofu fox>slug girl.
For persona4 I got stuck against that Yukiko bird that dam fire aoe 3 times in a row, tried to a run were I kill that thing and the bird is alone still lose the (guy can only heal once sounds reasonable) I still revive Chie even though she is holding me back at least she saves me from dieing(well not from the aoe obviously) one round all I had to do was one blow then I died and I was confident with being lv 14. Inb4 "because you suck" most of these games require luck too some times I'm like fuck ya all dodge or two crits in a row and some times I win with ease with out trying example the nyx boss I was expecting myself to lose but lost when I was showing off. I started that disgea game its pretty that you  can lift players above their head and I killed my whole team except the main character because dat HP with the penguin bomb aiming for an aoe for the opponents.Got lost in Kindom hearts that Aladin grotto and its way harder then the sequel(but the sequel looks good) had to bust my ass on some boss battles( I can't take grinding carelessly either) donald dies too much to care for compared to the second game.

Yes of course LoL yes that time I said I got 7 games in a row it stopped at 10 then two weeks after I lost 10 games in a row and I lost so bad in one game I was a Garen I was doing good too but my team was bad and we killed baron three times and lost after the game the guy on the other team called us scrubs, I admit that was bad so I stopped playing for two days.
Another one of those games I was LEGENDARY as Ezreal normally you give up if that happens but they had some strong will(some wanted to white flag) and they made a reversal with baron and I wasn't aware of that so I missed my double kill chase and I mad jelly Caitln on my team calling me bad(well I use EZ differently ya I'm hybrid AP never did the AD, the lich bane gives me my phys boost and his ult does close to half on tanks and more then half on flimsyies if there is noting else in the way) because I keep my distance(seriously he dies in 2-3 skills if I get hit and brutally raped in ganks if I get stunned). The problem was the opponets had a Lux, Morgna, shielding Sheen( this guy fucks up my game in the same league as Alistar and I can't imagine how good he use to be) and they had map awareness from TF. The main problem was the team starts to skirmish with out me my arms are not long enough to carry you and I never get to play EZ when I feel like it because noone wants to tank...
Ironcally they are more tank players/ support then mage players that's what I normally lack in games or I just have terrible luck because most of the time its just support me,melee,ranged, tanky dps. I put a tank if a specific carry needs it and Galio fixes most my problems that I have on Malphite the magic resist makes me shit. Just noticed most of the champs I have can hybrid like Sion people expect too much from me when I use him and I'm always top priority on the other team some people think Sion can tank too.. well I should get him amour other the veil and I like that hybrid AP Tristana it rapes face that's if my team isn't shit then they go are you dumb AP tristana ya I have high requirements or standards if I want to carry(you think your good scrub). Too much LoL shit I will say the other stuff on my mind next time.
 brb fapping.gif
Oh thanks to /a/ I did find some H anime acceptable for me

1 comment:

  1. If your Garen game got to the point where Baron was killed three times, then it's not entirely your fault if you thought you were playing poorly. Garen has a really strong early game, but a weak late game.

    People use AD Ezreal because he's strong in all phases of the game. The only advantage AP has is the strong burst, but you need a large amount of AP before that happens. Quicksilver Sash also makes Morgana useless against you.

    ReplyDelete