Sunday, May 20, 2012

I Got This


So its been like a month and a half since I put something up here and I didn't read other blogs. What I did with in that time was er I jumped from one job to another but I wasn't working for a long time though (not even past two weeks)...
Last month I found a job at an electronic recycling plant well it was a random call, and they asked me if I want the job and I tried it out. It was a dusty warehouse environment were I was using safety equipment like glasses and gloves etc. When I was there I did 4 different tasks from dismounting and breaking CPUs then dividing parts to get crushed. Then dumping old radios, VCRs, phones, old game consoles to get crushed. Moving large boxes with a pump-truck (funny name for a manual forklift) to the other stations replacing wares and drop boxes for the crusher. The last part was scooping dust that fall out of the crusher and dumping it back in only did that once shit was hard because I have to dump it over my head.

After wards I found out about a carpenter union close by. Got registered for training last week so I need to get my tools and, shit ready when I start class then after a class or two, I can start working again.

No comments:

Post a Comment