Friday, August 31, 2012

Tits


 So I took an image of small portion of what I have done, there was a two floor thing the class made and I didn't bring the cam for that. So in the images below there are 3 different objects stairs, wall to set up bricks, and a base. When the class starts a project we divide into groups and 2 people take on  one side if the group is made of 4 people. So this portion of carpentry is called form work so they make buildings, and that steel thing you see there is heavy because of its awkward shape the longer it is etc. From what I was told this portion needs lots of  objects to lift before I started I made myself soft so I had to lift in a slow way so my arms won't fall off( I was told I was below standards, clearly my body implies I move fast I can but, well you know)good thing my  small brother suggested on getting a pull up bar that works long ago, so I use that for the days I have not started to work. One teacher has taken some interest in me, so its a great way to know if I have improved or not but now I have to uphold and find jobs after wards I should try and work contacts.(oh look cell phone useful now)








 



No comments:

Post a Comment