Wednesday, January 19, 2011

/a/logic




Ok I know most of 4chan bloggers are familiar with /a/ with their trolling and shitposting.
I made joke thread once it was a homage to the first one I found but that a bunch of spam posts(I will never make a thread that will make 300 replies sadfrom.jpg) I will try and find it.

I hope the image links in the better version works because it's a direct download. The crappy versio link is from the freeweb site I made just to experiment with but I didn't do any thing on it.
Since this is kind of relevent to the topic Google Chrome is good for lurkers that are lazy the page just auto refreshes I don't think firefox has that add-on and, Chrome can save a page source fully with the images thats pretty cool. I got some other stuff too that I would like to share but I gotta check for the unnecessary stuff.
crappy version
better version

Thats all for today Take it easy guys.

6 comments:

  1. >I will never make a thread that will make 300 replies sadfrom.jpg

    Troll harder! You can do eet.

    I should probably upgrade to Chrome, sounds pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Google Chrome is good for lurkers that are lazy the page just auto refreshes I don't think firefox has that add-on

    Greasemonkey on Firefox, use it.

    >Chrome can save a page source fully with the images

    Pretty sure Firefox can do this too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really I didn't know I got into Chrome because my suggested me to try it, but Chrome rapes RAM per tab.
    I found the page were I got the idea from.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?q72c327eeqz72np

    ReplyDelete
  4. >I will never make a thread that will make 300 replies sadfrog.jpg

    Me neither ;_;

    I've yet to try this Google Chrome business. Heard a lot about it. As Hip-Hop Hikikomori said, Greasemonkey is a great add-on for Firefox.

    Take it easy~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I stopped visiting /a/ shortly after Geass Sunday was put to a rest. Good times.

    ReplyDelete