Wednesday, April 13, 2011

XLR8R

So far noting yet but, I think I'm getting sick I blame the retarded temperature in my room. When I get sick its a runny or stuffy nose and it gradually becomes a dry throat cough and lasts for about a week at most if I'm unlucky maybe 2 weeks.








Ok messed around with this too but the first one I had to do a makeshift version of this joke, I'm surprised I didn't have the image. The other one I made it some one could done that a long time ago. I don't have the jaws backwards thing but its not that hard to find.

10 comments:

  1. These things are so weird.
    Sorry bout your cold though hope you get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol....what's wrong with that scary look.
    hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got a bit of a cough at the moment, too. I hope you feel better soon. Make sure to drink water and keep your fluids up :3

    >Images

    Lol'd. Should have posted the one that goes 'Your favorite band is shit. Sage'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ergh, I hate colds that stick around.

    I love those sort of template images/memes/whatever you call them. I think the top one was the funniest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh shit I don't even have the one you mentioned chiyo and I like that the most. Sage~

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sucks about your cold. I mostly get sick when the weather fluctuates, which happens a lot around here.

    I would recommend the railgun manga, which is the source of those images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. dude after I get the dry throat it progresses into bronchial infection, in other words I can't breathe :( It's MUCH better now though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha Kubo. I hate colds, I randomly got a sore throat yesterday for no reason at all, I'm glad it's gone now though.

    ReplyDelete