Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Turn of Events

All of a sudden my hipster friend gave me a call for a better position busser, that was the position I always apply for all they do is clean the tables and clean the cutlery. He says he can grantee the job hmm we will see about that, hes good with his co wokers so there is chance he is right. I don't hate the guy but he does take his faggotry to a next level, if I'm in there I will say some thing about it and start blogging regularly about the usual I hope. So I will finally gain some job experience for restaurants,but I'm still going to find some thing on trades the ones I'm interested in is electrician, carpenter, or auto mechanic(I don't like cars that much because of the cost and expenses but fixing them would be cool).





Its this or deal with it nerd. Have some silly advanced form of you mad memes. That's what I like about that image board they can come up with some ridiculous stuff even though I wasn't there recently.







8 comments:

  1. Good luck on getting that job and I'll be following you from now on. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck. I hope it works out for you :3

    U BUTTDEVASTATED?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it can't be that bad. You'll automatically have a friend at work already if you get the job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol hipster friend. Best of luck to yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with getting that job. Thank your friend if you do. The only reason that I have a job in the first place is due to my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the job!
    My favourite variation is BUTTMUTILATED

    ReplyDelete