Sunday, February 13, 2011

Srub Playing PS3

I guess I will talk about some current video game experiences for now. I was playing some of that PS3 at my friends house. One of the games I was playing was kill zone I don't remember what version, the game is a FPS were you select a role(like most modern FPS games right?).

There is the infltrator that uses shotguns and has the ability to camouflage into your ally, so basically there is a green name over his head then it will turn red if you watch them.Marksman well what he does snipe faster then the other guy and not get knifed in the back.Medic this guy can revive the people if the guy is not fully dead( the guy is stretching his arm) and he can revive him self awesome he also uses a rifle and he can call some flying robot to assist him. Enginer just takes sraps from the ground and they can make missile turrets I for got what what else they have.
The A.I in the game was amusing because if you just stand the computer will come after you if you hesitate and then there is the infiltrators that camp at your door and when you go out boom head shot.
Then there was blazble its a fighting game with the anime style in the character designs. The English voice actors for ragna and iron tager sound funny, INFERNO DIVIDER,ATOMIC COLIDER, YOU HAVE NO WERE TO RUN. Also that tager AI in the game was troll tier( it was on hard I tried hell too) since I was using a character that I can't use their combos properly, I was noel I'm not much of a fan for guns but I tried it out anyways.Dam that tager I try to combo him then all of a sudden he grabs me then later on he does the distortion finish grab then it literally takes of 3/4 of her life. The only guys I can get some kills with is ragna( inb4 easy mode like how my net players tell me) and hakumen with dat long sword.

2 comments:

  1. Man, I wish my friends or I had a PS3, we're all 360 kids :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember trying the first Killzone when it first came out on the PS2. It was pretty shit :( I've heard some good things about the new one though.

    >The A.I in the game was amusing because if you just stand the computer will come after you if you hesitate and then there is the infiltrators that camp at your door and when you go out boom head shot.

    Lol'd. The Killzone AI seems to be a bit odd..

    I used to own Blazblue. Didn't enjoy it that much personally but could see why some people do. The taunts are amusing :3

    ReplyDelete